So if I am calculating correctly this is transfer week....right? I am assuming that you will be staying but thought I should ask:) Are you and you companion still together? Has there been a lot of change to your zone?
Well my companion and I are staying together but all of the girls in our zone pretty much got changed.
So how was your week? Have you had any success? Any one come to church? Only one person came to church but it is ok I have decided that I going to be nothing but be happy for the 2 transfers I have left.... not even hard days are going to bring me down:)
What would you tell a future missionary to do to be prepared for their mission?
Teach with the missionaries in your ward, study chapter 3 and 6 of Preach my Gospel. Learn ,how to get along with everyone and learn to serve joyfully
Share a miracle or tender mercy that happened this week? On Sunday we were walking in the street and I saw this teenage boy that was super happy. I felt impressed to talk with him. As I started talking to him, he told us that he went to our church in Tapachula 4 times... we have an appiontment with him on Wednesday he can be baptized very soon:)
Best lesson? We left our area for two days to help two of our sister´s areas that were really struggling. We saw miracles and taught 10 lessons in one day. The second to last lesson we found a 18 year old boy that is golden and ready to accept the gospel.
If my mom could see me now she would be amazed if she saw me........(you fill in the blank) I get up by myself in the morning. Probably just teaching and talking to people I have never met before in Spanish
Name 5 things that made you smile:
1. Our investigador U... that left after sacrament meeting and we called him and said where are you? He said at the bus stop and we said come back church is not over yet. He came back..... he is going to be baptized in 2 weeks.
2. When my companion says, am I seeing things or is Sister Hickman writting in her journal.... she gives me the hardest time about it:)
3. The 2nd counsler of the bishop gives me the hardest time that my ears aren´t pieced, so I wore my fake earrings on Sunday and he was like wow what a difference.... lol
4. Realizing last night that every day depends on my attitude, I have control if I´m happy
5. Reading Alma 46: Title of Liberty... and the people came running to join Moroni
I love you all so much....
Missionary for LIFE