Sister Melanie Hickman, from Chico California

Sister Melanie Hickman, from Chico California is serving an 18 month mission in Tuxtla Gutierrez, Mexico for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Week 67: Lots to Smile about:)

Share 5 things that made you smile:
1. Hermana C... told me ´Hermana our job as misionaries is to make Mormons´
2. We have the baptism of U... this coming Saturday 
3. We contacted a man in the street and nothing came of it and then on Sunday he showed up in a suit and tie. He said thank you for inviting me and he told us that he has been less active for 10 years and that when we invited him he decided to come:) 
4.  A  young man contacted us.... he asked us if we were missionaries from the Mormon church. He told us he had been to church before with his girlfriend and he literally said ´can you come visit me on Wednesday´  Super cool 
5. 2 hours before church they told us we were going to talk in Sacrament Meeting:) It was fun I got to talk about the Book of Mormon.
 
 
 
What is your favorite time of day? like 7-8 at night it is when everyone is home and the sun goes down a little bit. You know you only have to work a little bit more and you find strength to keep going and then the day is over:) 



Hey I hope you know family that I love you a whole bunch sorry I don´t write you each one for one but I hope you know that you are in my prayers every night by name and after my prayer, I´m like the Walton family and I say goodnight in my mind to everyone every night and I say I love you it is the only way I can go to sleep:)  I love you so much! Don´t worry about me I´m loving every minute of the mission.

 


I love you forever:) 33333 

No comments:

Post a Comment