What 6 things made you smile?
1. Living in a mansion for two days. My companion has been very sick so we stayed with the Mission President and his wife. I slept like a rock .
2. My companion and I were kicking a orange in the street and pretending to play soccer and I kicked the orange really hard. The orange spilt in half and my shoe went flying and almost hit my companion in the head. ( I think I got a LITTLE to into it:)
3. We heart attacked members and investigators doors with notes and hearts. One recent convert thought it was someone from his old church so he almost put them in the trash.
4. We have two little kids that we are teaching and when we visit they tell us about the miracles of when they pray. E... prayed one night that it would stop raining so she could go outside to stop the water from coming into her room. She said a pray and it stopped raining for 15 mins and then started hard again. She said she was in shock.
5. Brother C.... gave me a blessing this week. We were helping him practice because he has never given a blessing before. He gave me a beautiful blessing of three lines, but it was super sweet
6. The family G (the family in the picture) the wife calls her husband grandpa and all of her kids think it is sooo funny.
Share something that you learned about yourself this week:
I have learned that I´m very sensitive to the emotions of other people. If someone is sad so am I.
Favorite lesson and contact this week?
We had a lesson with H... this week. He is golden, but he has been a little loco about a couple of things. This week when we had our lesson I gave it to him straight and told him he needs his whole heart in it or not but the church once he is a member is going to ask a lot of him. I shared with them about dad got called as bishop when he almost did not have a job because Hugo does not have a good job. He has a job that he only works on Sunday. I told him when my dad gave his whole heart and service to his calling the Lord blessed him with work. I felt the spirit so strong and cried because I felt how important he was to God and the end of this story is he came to church this week and will be baptized September 20th
What was the yummiest thing you ate this week?
A sister did not have very much time this week so she made us tortillas with cheese and ham. They were yummy.
How are you feeling? You mentioned you had been sick....what does that mean?
I just had a really bad cold but my companion has a skin sickness that dogs get. It is from her bed and it is contagious. I keep praying that I don´t get it, but who knows.
How do they celebrate birthdays in Mexico? cake and ice cream?
Well on Friday our ward has a party because the 16th of September is big here. So I will pretend that the party is for my birthday..... lol jk .
Well thats all for this week, Hope you all know how much I love you and that I KNOW the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is TRUE!