Share 5 things that made you smile:
1. Getting this letter from President G.... this week, "Thank you for being the person you are, for caring for everyone else, for trying to improve yourself, and loving your Savior! You are superb in every way! I wish we could clone you and keep your clones through the end of our mission. I´m so glad you are baptizing and having promising investigators. Love ya!"
2. R... the investigador that I told you about a while ago that we contacted in the street came to church this week:) He came late to Sacrament meeting but when he walked in and sat him down next to a young man his age and when he sat down they started to talk. R... leaned over and said we know each other from back in junior high:) It was a cool moment but then a people passed to share their testimony I looked over at him and I saw that he was crying; he was feeling the spirit.
3. We contacted a random lady on the street and she invited to come in... So we went into her house and she started playing some christian rock music. It was super funny... she did not want anything to do with us but she wanted us to listen to her song that just repeated "Jesus I love you" the whole song.
4. So we had another exchange and I said another prayer that things would go well in my area being that I was going to stay and work there. It was an amazing day:) We only had like 3 hours to work but we ended up having 6 lesons and we found a 16 year old boy sitting on the street. I just randomly started talking to him and he was super sad becaue he got in a fight with his mom. We sat down and talked with him and the coolest part is he said I have been to your church 5 times:))))))) WOW I got so happy and realized in that moment that Heavenly Father really does give us what we ask for:))))
5. We have a family that has come to church two weeks in a row and this week we went to go visit them. We taught them about the Restoration. The 10 year old boy told us when started talking about why are there so many churches on the earth today, that the other churches they are all wrong. My companion asked how do you know and the little boy said..... because God told Joseph Smith in a vision. When the little boy said that I was in shock that a 10 year old could have so much faith :)
This week has been a great one and with lots of blessing. I will continue to work my tail off every day. I have learned that I need to serve more... how I´m not sure yet but that is my goal:) I love Hna. C.... un buen and know that I´m with her for a reason:) I love being a missionary and today it hit me that I only have 62 days left and I still remember when mom´s letter said week 1 "wow how time flies:)" I love you all lot and we will talk on Sunday:)))))
I love you all:) The church is true and the book is blue