Sister Melanie Hickman, from Chico California

Sister Melanie Hickman, from Chico California is serving an 18 month mission in Tuxtla Gutierrez, Mexico for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.

Monday, November 17, 2014

Week 44: Very sick and sweet miracles

Hey Everybody,
Sorry I can´t write much we are writing late because I have been sick all day. Last night I threw up all night but I seem to be doing better now. I know the Lord will bless me when I forget myself and keep working.. The Relief Society President make me vegetable soup and one of the counselors of the bishop gave me a blessing. I don´t mean to worry you and I don´t know if you like when I tell you but I feel your prayers when you know what is going on in my life.
 
I bought my camera for 60 dollars
 
 Well this week we had many miracles I was really stressed because we did not have any new investigators on Thursday of this week and I was praying really hard that we would find new people to teach. Heavenly Father answered our prayers and we found new people to teach that really seem interested! We meet people that let us come into there house after knowing them for 2 minutes we met a man that has such a sad life and just started crying when we started talking to him. We also had 5 people that came to church which was amazing!
 
Family you sound so great it gives motivation every day to work to represent our family I love that our family is growing fast and hope you know I pray for each of you by name every night.  I love you all so much and know you are here with me, please send prayers of health my way:)
 
We had a fun experience to talking with a man that is from another church. He took us to a home of people that he was teaching and tried argue with us for about our church.  It was fun. I know the church is true and there is not a doubt in my mind and heart that the church has been restored and that God lives!!!!
 
 
I love you all so much:) XOXOXOX
 
Hermana Hickman para siempre:)

No comments:

Post a Comment