So tell us about your new area? and ward? My ward is amazing! We have a great ward mission leader and our bishop works a little with us... he is also the mission doctor which came in handy this week:) I´m so happy that this will be my last area because I hope to leave the area better then I found it because it is super dead.
Share 6 things that made you smile:
1. There are only like 7 people to teach here, lots of work to do.
2. My little family of converts from Tapachula dropped me off at the OCC and we just cried for like ever.... #heart broken
3. My first American companion.
4. I realized that the house I now live in now is a house I went to when I had like 2 months on the mission.
5. Teaching and feeling the spirit in the room.
6. Feeling sick and then realizing that strength was coming from somewhere because I felt like I could keep going.
Favorite person this week and why? The Bishop he is super sweet with us
How hot is it? it has been super cold this week.
Share a time where you felt the spirit guide you? We had a meeting with the zone leader to plan zone conference and it was neat to see that the spirit guided us to what our zone needed to hear in the meeting.
Yesterday I completed 14 months on the mission. I´m feeling pretty old... jeje No really. I am trying not to think about it but part of me is ready and part of me laughs. Yesterday after church we ate with the 2nd counselor's wife and they have three kids. Pretty much the whole time we were there the kids were screaming and I really just realized that in the very near future I will be having kids... lol
But really looking back on these 14 months I feel like I have not really changed but that is not true, I know I still have lots to learn but I can promise you that Heavenly Father knows us and puts trials in our life that are there to guide us and help us grow. This week with transfer I expected to get to work right away and gain the confidence of all the girls and then I realized that Heavenly Father has other lessons for me to learn. I love the Lord and for that reason I will give my all until the end! I love you all make it a great week!
I love you!