Sister Melanie Hickman, from Chico California

Sister Melanie Hickman, from Chico California is serving an 18 month mission in Tuxtla Gutierrez, Mexico for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.

Monday, January 26, 2015

Week 54: No time to write :(

Mom don´t be mad the day passed by really fast and I want to be obedient and not start the day late working so we have to go. We did not have transfers.  I´m super excited to keep working here in Tapachula.  I love love love the members. I feel like my time is passing fast and I´m sad because there are so many things I want to do better.  I´m so thankful for the testimony that I have. I feel like what I´m doing is making a difference.  I love you so much!!!!!!!! Everything is great and I promise to answer every question next week!!!!

I love you all!!! The church is true!!

Hermana Hickman

No comments:

Post a Comment